Controller of Your Data:
Your data is collected and processed by (Ayesa), Alía Gestión Integral de Servicios S.L. (hereinafter "Alía"), with its registered address at 2 Marie Curie Street, Ayesa Building, Seville, 41092, Spain.
Ayesa handles user data with the utmost confidentiality, adhering to mandatory secrecy obligations in accordance with all applicable legal requirements. We ensure the implementation of suitable levels of security and technical as well as organizational security measures to protect personal data, ensuring its lawful processing, and confidentiality, and preventing loss, alteration, and unauthorised disclosure.
Each Ayesa form or document that collects personal data provides basic information related to the specific processing, including:
- The purpose for which personal data is collected and processed.
- The retention period of personal data or, where accurate information is not available, the criteria used to determine it.
- The lawful or legal basis for processing the data as required by applicable law.
- Recipients of the data, where applicable, referring to entities other than Ayesa to which the personal data, or a portion of it, is disclosed or transferred for separate processing.
- A list of your rights and instructions on how to exercise them.
When applicable, this basic information will also include:
- The source of your data and the specific data obtained, if it was not collected directly from you.
- Information regarding profiling or automated decision-making.
- Information on data transfers to countries outside the European Economic Area.
Before completing any electronic or printed form, we strongly recommend reading the data protection information provided on it, in addition to the information on this page.
Users must be at least 16 years old and ensure the accuracy, completeness, and currency of the data they provide to Ayesa. Users are responsible for the accuracy of the data they provide and must keep it up to date. If a user provides data on behalf of another individual, they must ensure that the person is aware of this document and has given consent for the specific processing purposes.
Users are liable for any false or inaccurate information provided through the website and any damages, direct or indirect, caused to Ayesa or any third party as a result.
Additional Information about Your Rights:
You have the following rights:
- The right to access information about the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data when allowed by law.
- The right to request the restriction of processing in certain circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data in specific situations.
- The right to data portability, where applicable.
- The right to withdraw your consent for processing when your data was collected based on your consent.
To exercise these rights, you can send a written request to Alía at 2 Marie Curie Street, Ayesa Building, Seville, 41092, Spain, or email@example.com. Your request should specify the right you are exercising and include an original document or a copy for identity verification.
If you believe your rights have been violated, you may file a complaint through your relevant territory:
IRELAND: Data Commissioner: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK: Information Commissioners Office: here
BAHRAIN: Personal Data Protection here:
SAUDI ARABIA: The Saudi Data & AI Authority: here
UAE: UAE Government portal: here
Withdrawal of Consent:
You have the right to withdraw your consent, change or update your data for the processing of your personal data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal. To exercise these rights, access the appropriate link to your profile or submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you sign up with us using any of our forms on the homepage and blog of the website, it is deemed that you have consented to communications and it is provided to Alía and, in the case of the contact form on the "Contact" page, to the Ayesa Group.
Additional Information for Specific Processing Types:
Processing: Ethics Channel (Contact Form)
- Controller: Alia Gestión Integral de Servicios S.L.
- Purpose: Conduct investigations based on information received and take corresponding actions.
- Legal basis: Public interest.
- Recipients: Ayesa compliance team.
- Rights: Access, rectification, erasure, and other rights as detailed in additional information.
Processing of Data for Maintaining Corporate Relations
- Controller: Alía Gestión Integral de Servicios S.L. and the respective company within the Ayesa Group.
- Purposes: Maintain corporate relations between companies, institutions, and other organizations and Ayesa. This includes sending correspondence related to news and events.
- Legal basis: The legitimate interest of Ayesa and the data subject in maintaining corporate relations.
- Recipients: Third parties entrusted by Ayesa to send correspondence and organize events.
- Rights: Access, rectification, erasure, and other rights as described in the additional information.
Committed to Privacy:
Small pieces of information known as 'cookies' will be installed on your computer to collect statistical information, including navigation paths, the number of visits, returning customers, and page hits. Cookies can only contain information provided by you and cannot read data from your hard disk. We use these cookies to gather aggregate data about site traffic and interaction, aiming to offer a better site experience in the future.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. Exceptions may include trusted third parties assisting us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, provided they agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We will retain your personal information for the necessary duration to provide the requested services or as required by law.