Middle East Engineering Consultants
Ayesa is an international multi-award winning engineering and environmental consultancy with design, project management (PMC) and site supervision capabilities. We work with like-minded companies and individuals who approach projects with a focus on delivering flourishing commercial and industrial ecosystems. We have been established in the Middle East for over 10 years, with registered offices in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the UAE.
Ayesa is a leading consultancy providing engineering and PMC services across a range of sectors within the Middle East. Having successfully completed a number of vital projects that have contributed to the modern development of the region, ByrneLooby continues to work alongside our local clients to ensure effective and efficient project outcomes.
Our deep sectoral experience and interconnected skillsets ensure we provide state-of-the-art solutions for our clients which are practical and value-focused at all stages of the project, be it at the initial feasibility and funding stage or at the delivery of the design and supervision stages. Ayesa is well experienced with working on both the client-side, providing consultancy expertise, or supporting various contractors with their design and build initiatives.
Middle East Offices
Riyadh 12623, KSA
Unit No. 249, Block B, Emarat Atrium Building, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
PO Box 28991,United Arab Emirates
We Build Relationships and Consistently Add Value to Our Clients Who Work With Us...
Key Middle East Projects
Sector: Marine & Coastal
Appointed to provide marine and coastal engineering consultancy services to develop and deliver two marinas located at The Coastal Development and The Island.
Engaged as the geotechnical design and specialist services to the Design & Build Contractor, Ed Zublin AG for this mega project in Abu Dhabi.
ByrneLooby was appointed to undertake the marine ecological surveys and an ecology baseline report associated with the EIA on behalf of Saudi Aramco.
ByrneLooby was commissioned to undertake the detailed design of both bridges, the approach causeways, the marine works, protection for the piers and navigation aids.
Appointed to undertake a full EIA, including stakeholder scoping session, an ESR, EER and EMP for operation and construction.
Appointed to provide geotechnical consultancy services for the proposed entertainment, sports and arts megaproject development, Qiddiya, based in Riyadh.
Appointed to undertake the design of the driven piles, an alternative pier deck bored pile design and reclamation design with soil improvement review.
ISO Certified Company
At ByrneLooby we recognise our role in promoting and delivering safe, sustainable solutions. We hold certification to ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 with Certification Europe, the internationally recognised standard for Occupational Health and Safety management systems. This certification is part of a company-wide goal to maintain a high level of OH&S performance, to prevent injury and ill-health.
IS0 9001:2015 is our formalised system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving our project quality goals and client requirements. This provides a number of benefits to our work, including;
- Operational Consistency – Defines the best practice and standards for our team resulting in a successful project outcome.
- Continuous Improvement – Ensures we are continuously learning from each project we are involved in.
- Risk Management – By implementing various procedures and processes, we ensure risks are removed or mitigated to ensure safety.
Health & Safety Management
IS0 45001:2018 ensures the correct processes and procedures are implemented into our group and projects to improve the safety and health of both employees and other personnel. This benefits our clients by:
- Reduced Operational Risk – Reduces project downtime and delays as well as the overall costs of incidents at the workplace.
- Increased Workforce Protection - Increasing motivation and safety to our staff and others involved with the project.
- Improved Risk Identification – Ensure potential risks are identified early, reducing overall project cost and prevention of delays.
IS0 14001:2015 is a systematic framework that has been established to manage the immediate and long-term environmental impacts of our services and processes. This benefits the projects we work on by;
- Environmental Performance – Along with our internal environment team, we aim to provide sustainable project solutions.
- Competitive Advantages – Improved efficiency and reduced costs by incorporating environmentally friendly results.
- Statutory & Regulatory Requirements – Ensures compliance with current and future regulatory requirements in the region.
Industry Achievements and Accreditations
Reinforces Byrnelooby's standing as a top tier international engineering consultant in the world. It demonstrates our proven international track record in Ireland, UK and the Middle East.
A global mark of excellence run in 21 countries, awarded selectively to businesses demonstrating superior business performance over 7 years for management, strategy, expertise, culture, sustainability and innovation.