Driven By Excellence
Ayesa is an international multi-award winning engineering and environmental consultancy with design, project management (PMC) and site supervision capabilities. We work with like-minded companies and individuals who approach projects with a focus on delivering flourishing commercial and industrial ecosystems. We have been established in the UK for over 15 years, with 8 registered offices in Belfast, Chesterfield, Colchester, Guildford, Leeds, London, Manchester and St Helens. Along with offices across Ireland and the Middle East.
Ayesa is a leading consultancy providing engineering and PMC services across a range of sectors within the UK. Our team also sits on a number of national frameworks including Translink, Fusion 21, Hampshire County Council, and the associate model for the National Trust. We continue to work alongside our local clients to ensure effective and efficient project outcomes.
Our deep sectoral experience and interconnected skillsets ensure we provide state-of-the-art solutions for our clients that are practical and value-focused at all stages of the project, be it at the initial feasibility and funding stage or at the delivery of the design and supervision stages. ByrneLooby is well experienced with working on both the client-side, providing consultancy expertise, or supporting various contractors with their design and build initiatives.
1 College House
Citylink Business Park
Dunston Innovation Centre
9 The Courtyard
First Floor, Waterloo House
207 Waterloo Road
Suite 4, Block F
Floor 8, St James Building
79 Oxford Street
We Build Relationships and Consistently Add Value to Our Clients Who Work With Us...
Showcase UK Projects
Appointed as the detailed designer for the substructure, including a top-down construction sequence for the triple-level basement.
Sector: Marine & Coastal
Developed a concept for the port development into a full developed design ahead of a design and build procurement process.
Appointed to prepare a structural engineering heritage roof survey and report on the Grade II listed building.
Devised the structural concept in conjunction with the Client and developed the structural drawings and design through to completion.
Responsible for the geotechnical design of pile groups and piles for the foundations of the new T-Pylon Overhead Lines.
Undertook extensive site investigations, contaminated land assessment and made recommendations for the clean-up and redevelopment of the site.
Sector: Waste Management
ByrneLooby has been providing construction support to Suez at their regional Whinney Hill landfill facility for over 20 years.
ISO Certified Company
At ByrneLooby we recognise our role in promoting and delivering safe, sustainable solutions. We hold certification to ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 with Certification Europe, the internationally recognised standard for Occupational Health and Safety management systems. This certification is part of a company-wide goal to maintain a high level of OH&S performance, to prevent injury and ill-health.
IS0 9001:2015 is our formalised system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving our project quality goals and client requirements. This provides a number of benefits to our work, including;
- Operational Consistency – Defines the best practice and standards for our team resulting in a successful project outcome.
- Continuous Improvement – Ensures we are continuously learning from each project we are involved in.
- Risk Management – By implementing various procedures and processes, we ensure risks are removed or mitigated to ensure safety.
Health & Safety Management
IS0 45001:2018 ensures the correct processes and procedures are implemented into our group and projects to improve the safety and health of both employees and other personnel. This benefits our clients by:
- Reduced Operational Risk – Reduces project downtime and delays as well as the overall costs of incidents at the workplace.
- Increased Workforce Protection - Increasing motivation and safety to our staff and others involved with the project.
- Improved Risk Identification – Ensure potential risks are identified early, reducing overall project cost and prevention of delays.
IS0 14001:2015 is a systematic framework that has been established to manage the immediate and long-term environmental impacts of our services and processes. This benefits the projects we work on by;
- Environmental Performance – Along with our internal environment team, we aim to provide sustainable project solutions.
- Competitive Advantages – Improved efficiency and reduced costs by incorporating environmentally friendly results.
- Statutory & Regulatory Requirements – Ensures compliance with current and future regulatory requirements in the region.
Industry Achievements and Accreditations
Reinforces Byrnelooby's standing as a top tier international engineering consultant in the world. It demonstrates our proven international track record in Ireland, UK and the Middle East in the Top 50 International Engineering Design firms.
A global mark of excellence run in 21 countries, awarded selectively to businesses demonstrating superior business performance over a decade for management, strategy, expertise, culture, sustainability and innovation.