Working with leading developers and contractors, Ayesa delivers high-quality, cost-effective multi-disciplinary engineering design on significant distribution warehouse facilities and distribution parks in Ireland, the UK and the Middle East.
As the demand for digital fulfilment increases, the logistics and distribution sector is rapidly evolving for goods and services. Over the past decade, our team has worked on numerous projects within this sector, including Al Wakra Logistics Park, which supports Qatar's 2022 FIFA World Cup programme requirements. We also assisted Lidl Ireland GmbH in designing and procuring significant distribution centres in Newbridge (54,000m2) and Mullingar (19,500m2 extension), providing geotechnical and ground improvement solutions for each scheme. We have recently provided geo-environmental inputs for emergency logistics areas at Dublin Port to allow additional capacity for truck parking and set-down areas due to Brexit-related delays.
We understand the significance of multiple stakeholders and timescales to ensure we have become a trusted partner for leading developers and design and build contractors. When designing these facilities, numerous factors need to be considered, such as location, ground investigations, access, space, and operational requirements.
- Design of appropriate on-site and off-site road requirements
- Drainage surveys
- Feasibility studies and due diligence
- Flood risk assessments
- Geo-environmental and geotechnical investigations
- On-site infrastructure strategy, including drainage, highways and earthworks
- Planning applications - liaison with local authority planners, highways and drainage authorities and environmental agencies.
- Site investigations
- Structural engineering design of superstructures - Super-sized logistics and distribution facilities
- Topographical surveys
- Transport assessments and travel plans