Scope of work included:
• Preliminary Report Preparation
• Outline Design
• Preparation of Public Exhibition Documents including Interference Notices
• Cost-Benefit Analysis
• Hydraulic Modelling of River, Estuary and Surface Water Collection System
• Procurement of Geotechnical Site Investigation and Utility Surveys
• Detailed Design and Contract Documents
• Preparation of Tender Documents
• Tender Assessment and Recommendation
• Construction Administration
Ayesa also prepared the Environmental Impact Statement for the Schemes and managed third party specialist ecologists for the development of environmental mitigation measures in consultation with NPWS and SHRFB.
The scheme was carried out in conjunction with JBBarry and NUI Galway.