A Leading UAE Engineering Consultancy
Ayesa is an international multi-award-winning engineering and environmental consultancy with design, project management and site supervision capability. We have been established in the Middle East for over 10 years, with an office based in Dubai, as well as having registered offices in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and across Europe.
Ayesa is a market leader in providing engineering consultancy services across a range of sectors within the UAE. Having successfully completed a number of vital projects that have contributed to the modern development of the country, Ayesa continues to work alongside our local clients to ensure effective and efficient project outcomes.
Our deep sectoral experience and interconnected skillsets ensure we provide state-of-the-art solutions for our clients that are practical, and value-focused, at all stages of the project, be it at the initial feasibility and funding stage or at the delivery of the design and supervision stages. ByrneLooby is well experienced with working on both the client-side, providing consultancy expertise, or supporting various contractors with their design and build initiatives.
Major UAE Projects
Appointed to undertake the design of the driven piles, an alternative pier deck bored pile design and reclamation design with soil improvement review.
Appointed by Pioneer Engineering Consultancy to undertake the design of a 4.4km artificial beach and the associated beach control structures.
We Build Relationships Over Time and Consistently Add Value to Our Clients Who Continue to Work With Us...
Recent UAE projects
Appointed to undertake the design of a 4.4km artificial beach and the associated beach control structures .
Appointed to undertake the geotechnical design and specialist services to the Design & Build Contractor.
Proud Supporters of ADNOC's ICV Program
We are firm believers of supporting the countries and local population in the locations we work, which is why we are advocates of ADNOC's and the Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology's (MoIAT) In-Country Value program, designed to improve Emiratisation and increase local expenditure. We believe improving the localisation of our team members will not only benefit the United Arab Emirates, but further diversify our team and increase the value we provide to our clients.
ISO Certified Company
At ByrneLooby we recognise our role in promoting and delivering safe, sustainable solutions. We hold certification to ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 with Certification Europe, the internationally recognised standard for Occupational Health and Safety management systems. This certification is part of a company-wide goal to maintain a high level of OH&S performance, to prevent injury and ill-health.
IS0 9001:2015 is our formalised system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving our project quality goals and client requirements. This provides a number of benefits to our work, including;
- Operational Consistency – Defines the best practice and standards for our team resulting in a successful project outcome.
- Continuous Improvement – Ensures we are continuously learning from each project we are involved in.
- Risk Management – By implementing various procedures and processes, we ensure risks are removed or mitigated to ensure safety.
Health & Safety Management
IS0 45001:2018 ensures the correct processes and procedures are implemented into our group and projects to improve the safety and health of both employees and other personnel. This benefits our clients by:
- Reduced Operational Risk – Reduces project downtime and delays as well as the overall costs of incidents at the workplace.
- Increased Workforce Protection - Increasing motivation and safety to our staff and others involved with the project.
- Improved Risk Identification – Ensure potential risks are identified early, reducing overall project cost and prevention of delays.
IS0 14001:2015 is a systematic framework that has been established to manage the immediate and long-term environmental impacts of our services and processes. This benefits the projects we work on by;
- Environmental Performance – Along with our internal environment team, we aim to provide sustainable project solutions.
- Competitive Advantages – Improved efficiency and reduced costs by incorporating environmentally friendly results.
- Statutory & Regulatory Requirements – Ensures compliance with current and future regulatory requirements in the region.
Industry Achievements and Accreditations
The GE100 is Ground Engineering’s annual survey of the UK’s geotechnical and geo-environmental industry with insights and responses on the key issues facing the industry. I